I am passionate about helping purpose-driven organizations achieve their potential for social change through social impact consultancy, community-based research and project management.
social impact consultancy
- Theory of Change research, modelling and planning;
- Stakeholder and desk-based research to map, measure and evaluate social impact;
- Survey design, data analysis and reporting for social impact evaluation;
- Review and design of comprehensive social impact measurement systems.
- Design, analysis and reporting of complex community-based research projects;
- Experience working in politically and culturally sensitive environments, with a focus on vulnerable and under-served communities;
- Wide range of facilitation skills and methodologies, including interviews, surveys, focus groups and workshops.
- Design and delivery of tailor-made research and strategy projects for social-purpose organizations across the world, using creative solutions to deliver results;
- Experience leading diverse teams of collaborators and vendors to execute complex projects, from conception to completion;
- Relationship and community building with key strategic stakeholders, including academic, nonprofit, business, government and community actors.